Hello friends today i will tel you that How to port mobile number in Reliance Jio.Reliance jio which becomes First choice of all Indian Users before its official launching Now accept the port request . It means you can Port mobile number in reliance jio from current mobile operator Like Airtel , idea , Vodafone , Aircel , Tata docomo or any other telecom service providers.
Its not tough , its very easy process which Just Works like any other mobile operator Mobile number portability process.
Steps to Port mobile number in Reliance jio
- First Go to message box in your Mobile phone to Type new Sms
- Type PORT then space and your Mobile number which you want to Port-in in Jio.
- Send this message to 1900 .
- You will charged rs 1 for Sending this sms. Rs 1 will be deducted from your main talk time balance whether you have SMS pack or not.
- They will sent a Alphanumeric Unique porting code (UPC) from 1901 number.
- Now just grab the all Document of yours which you submit on the time of Purchasing the sim card.
- Visit the nearest reliance digital store or Express mini store along with valid Documents.
Submit the Document and show the UPC code to representative.
That’s all the Process of port mobile number in Reliance Jio which is very easy and hassle free . Just follow the all steps and Get the all benefit of MNP of your existing Idea , Airtel , Tata docomo , Aircel , Videocon or any other sim card .
Have any question , Query regarding this article Port mobile number in Reliance Jio just mention it in comment section.
Want to get each and every Update directly to your inbox ? Just follow up via email and get Each and every new post to be Delivered directly to your email inbox.