Hi friends today I will share easy steps to link adhar card to airtel mobile number.
First of all I want to tell you that “You Can’t Link Your Airtel Mobile Number With Aadhaar Card Online Due Lack Of Fingerprint Bio-Verification Machine”
I Have Seen Lots Of Peoples Asking To Link Their Airtel Mobile Number With Aadhaar Card Online , But That’s Not Possible At All. You can link only offline.
How To Link Aadhaar Card With Airtel Mobile Number Offline
1, First Of All You Have to Visit The Nearest Store Of Airtel Or Airtel Recharge Vendor
2. Now Tell Airtel Vendor To Link Your Aadhaar Card With Airtel Mobile Number
3. Now Airtel Executive Will Enter Your Airtel Mobile Number in Bio-Metric Fingerprint Aadhaar Verification Machine
4. Soon , You Will Receive The One Time Password On Your Airtel Mobile Number
5. Give That OTP To Airtel Verified Executive
6. Now Again Airtel Retailer Or Aadhaar Agent Will Do His Fingerprint Verification First
7. Now its Your Turn To Verify Your Airtel SIM With Your Aadhaar Card Number & Fingerprint
8. Now Just Enter Your Father/Husband Name & Number Of Connections You are Having
9. confirm The Details Entered By Airtel Vendor Or Aadhaar Agent
10. Another Final Confirmation SMS Will Come On Your Airtel Mobile Number
11. Reply With “YES” & Your Verification Will Complete
12. Success !! You Have Just Linked Your Aadhaar Card With Airtel Mobile Number
This is The Method To Link Airtel Mobile Number With Aadhaar Card on Offline Store.